About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Well , I 1st wanted to start this blog to show my hobbies but it failed because i gave up trying to blog so i'm reliving this blog and I'll post things that really makes me happy ... FOOD!!! and family too

Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Gonna R.I.P

As the Title says ..... R.I.P , but what?? it's my com , if u guys didn't see me on9 for a long time which is 2 days , is that my com seems to be always restarting and there is some kind of sound it makes with a black screen ..... Beep~~! ..... Beep~~! .This com has been with me since i started 2nd year of DotA and all the memories I have owning with it .... my useless logitech mouse .....another simply yet effective logitech keyboard and..... the mind of a genius DotA player .. add me at Garena [Silver]Kenz =D .The errors of this com not only in black but also comes in blue screen error whr it's really gets on my nerves when i'm owning in dota 96.75% of the time ( yes i've calculated).Seems that it's motherboard is starting to malfunction and i hope it does so i can a new desktop or laptop but i prefer the former eventhough the advantage of a laptop has mobility but who cares?? the reason we go out for a holiday or a trip is to escape from technology and the hectic bustic crap-pic lifestyle we have in the city , so yeah ... i know no internet is like a minute without air but family leisure comes 1st.

World Update Weekly:

A few days ago i was listening to the radio of how Adam Lambert ''screwed up'' on stage when they said he kissed a male keyboard player and also dragged a female dancer by her ankle like she's some kind of sex tool . Honestly , I don't give a s**t about it .... well yes it's quite inappropriate to do so , but he really rocks his stuff out of his lungs ~~~~literally . ''For Your Entertainment '' is his song and i admit that his album cover is ''girly'' . But his song really is catchy .Gays (no offence) are very open to things and I read about an article that America isn't ready for liking-og-the-same-gender. I remembered when they said Avril Lavigne couldn't perform in Malaysia because the excuse of ''bad influence to teenagers this ''rock'' style '' . . though i didn't attend her concert but in my heart , I wonder why am I living in this type of Government ruling ... *Slaps forehead*.
End.

My Weekly report:

I regreted watching Harry Potter:The Half Blood Prince the movie because( i know this is old news)
1: The ending battle between the Professers at Hogwarts and the Death Eaters was not featured in the movie..*Pulling hair tightly*
2.It focussed more on Ron and Lavender's love story and

3.It didn't even follow the book's story line .
4.This is my fault but I still blame them forI watched it at 12.50am and ended around 3.30am.

Fortunately i couldn't even remember how the movie went so I guess i need to read the book again to freshen up ... yeah you heard me ..... Kenneth + reading doesn't come in a sentence often.....



curren't i'm reading the Deadly Hallows again to find out is this R.A.B again and now at pg. 154
Till then .... need to read till end and try to DotA as much as possible b4 this com goes...

No comments: