About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Well , I 1st wanted to start this blog to show my hobbies but it failed because i gave up trying to blog so i'm reliving this blog and I'll post things that really makes me happy ... FOOD!!! and family too

Friday, November 20, 2009

REBIRTH OF MY BLOG!!

So good to be back ..... yes swear all you want on me but I was a pro-facebook person and nvr bothered to update my blog busy with things that i shouldn't mention . If u were wondering what have I've been doin for a very long time , I'm now studying in Legend International College for Hospitality and Tourism a.k.a L.I.C.H.T . B4 u go saying ''OMG Kenneth wtf is/where that place ??!!'' Fyi , it's located just opposite PWTC .... if u do not know whr PWTC is then you may heard of Lincoln College so my College is just beneath it in the Shopping Mall . that's right people my enviroment is in a shopping mall . but if u still don't know whr my College is then i suggest typing ''L.I.C.H.T'' in ''google'' and then u will know =D.

To be honest my College sucks lack in facilities but just enough to conduct the neccessary study enviroment we need . Since there are like almost 90-100 student here it's hard not to notice which are the nerd and the jock though some can really camophalge like me =D except the fact that people can't help noticed that i'm a banana ...

*fast facts*: A banana is usually associated to a chinese who doesn't speak any of the chinese dialects ... eg. me =.='' ... why a banana? because the yellow skin represents the yellowish skin tones that the Chinese have but when opened up inside is a white flesh which means that we are ''pure'' and hence, we can't speak the language.

The moment u walk into my College , first thing that crosses most minds are '' why are they dressed as waiters??'' according to the Head , it is a way of disciplining and training those ''pure hearts'' to get a taste of what hardcore working life is about that those in Hotel Management field will work till 3am in the morning Hotel Management is all about .
Unfortunately , whether u buy that crap or not , it's a rule to wear the colours of a panda to class or within College area ...

Well that is all for now will keep updating with more blogs .... for real this time...


No comments: