About Me

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Well , I 1st wanted to start this blog to show my hobbies but it failed because i gave up trying to blog so i'm reliving this blog and I'll post things that really makes me happy ... FOOD!!! and family too

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Real Emotion

Hey Guys .... call me a sucker and I know why cause I've been very very(x infinitely) sry for being inactive in my blog , yeah you must wondering , and me,myself and I too , creating a blog that it's last post was 7th Dec 2009!
to hell with that ... so ,

The main reason that I was inspired to blog about this new post was because of the people around me really expressing themselves , you might not realize , but I may be quiet around you guys but that doesn't mean I'm not listening , it's just I don't wanna criticize .

WikiHow says:
Listening to the world around you is not often a skill that is consciously practiced. Nevertheless, it is a skill that is definitely worth cultivating. Active and engaged listening can help you to better understand other people, the interactions of society and the world around around you. The more you listen, the more you learn.

I remembered that how I always commented on people in 1st sem , and that actually create quite a conflict between me and Nigel , but now that he is happy with his love , better not say anything more .
Lucas too , sry for backing out at a last minute of the competition , I know u might and may not forgive me but hey , it's not my power to tell u to do that . I know sometimes that I'm just idling in front of u all saying nothing while eating my ''roti canai'' or drinking ''ais kosong'' and eaves dropping on your conversation , I know almost everything in college , well almost all and I can't seem the reason why , I'm not asking for it and yet it's happening to me .

Just today , I went for an interview for my Purchasing assignment at Mandarin Oriental (bravo to them) , the Materials Manager , Mr.Lee , said "If u wanna achieve in life , you need a Goal , no goal and you're not accomplishing something and hence no motivation of any sort to achieve it'' . He is right , I wanna be a pastry Chef and I'm on my way trying to walk that path !

Not forgetting Nick's post to Win Shean , *wipes tears* vise versa . That's what true friends are and I wanna try to be that even after I know there are some incidents and happenings (which I really don't ).And XXX with YYY and made ZZZ unhappy so conflicts happen , it does in life . Jealousy , anger , hatred but only time and apology can tell .
S***** too , you're not good in English , but please try finding other solutions to your problems and not by ''extracting'' through others.

The prefect Apology:
The important point here is that timing and forgiveness are closely related. A simple error in judgment can, over time, quickly become a more serious problem in the absence of an apology. Anyone can make a mistake, but if your mistake is compounded by the impression that you're also inconsiderate (for failing to realize you owe an apology) then the problem can get worse. Now the simple apology that would almost certainly have been sufficient if delivered quickly, will now make things worse.


It's amazing how you guys can handle this with a smile on your face everytime talking to me , playing DotA like nothing was happening , being counseled by Pn. Bad but show to emotion in front of them , thinking of leaving the other. This song ''SMile'' was writen by the legend Charlie Chaplin because that was the only thing he speak so others too be affected by it.=)

Smile tho' your heart is aching,
Smile Even though it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky- You'll get by,
If you Smile through your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through- For you.

Light up your face with gladness,
Hide ev'ry trace of sadness,
Altho' a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time (thats the time) you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.

Ohhh Oooh Yeah

That's the time (thats the time) you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.

Smile tho' your heart is aching,
Smile Even though it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky- You'll get by,

That's the time (thats the time) you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.






No comments: